Woven pp bags are quite popular products on the market with many different uses. Depending on the type of product that customers choose for themselves the appropriate type of bag. Let us find out later!
I. WHAT IS TEXTILE PP?
Woven pp bags are woven bags made of PE plastic. Typically this type of plastic resin is imported from Thailand, Saudi Arabia or using raw materials produced from domestic factories. The main color of woven PP bags is milky white and transparent from plastic beads. If you want to have a different color, you have to go through the mixing process with Master Batch colored plastic beads.
II. CLASSIFICATION OF WOVEN BAGS
1. Traditional woven PP bags
- Products made of woven uncoated or woven PP bonded, white or colored manh plastic. Products folded bottom garment, open mouth. On printed or non-printed Flexo 2-sided cover, simple images or colors or according to customer requirements. The bag withstands a load of 5 –50 kg. Products used to pack animal feed, seafood, agricultural products, fertilizers, flour, salt, sugar, chemicals, raw materials, ...
2. PP Woven Bag Laminated Film
- Products made from woven PP laminated BOPP film, translucent or BOPP gravure seal. How bottom fold sewing, open mouth. The ends are folded with a splint, sewed with cotton thread or stuck with a PP flap (bag with a block shape), with a corner shaped valve. 2-sided printing covers, multicolored, beautiful, sharp images, images and colors according to customer requirements. The bag withstands a tonnage of 5-50 Kg. Products used to pack animal feed, seafood, agricultural products, fertilizers, flour, salt, sugar, chemicals ...
3. PP Woven Bag and Bottom Splint
- The bag has 1 layer of PP woven fabric coated with PP bonding plastic. The ends of the bags are glued or not glued with PP strips, folded with a brace and sewed with cotton thread, shaped at the corner, the valve has a 1-way principle, self-closing. 2-sided Flexo printing covers, images and colors according to customer requirements. The bag withstands loads from 25 - 50 Kg. Products used to pack cement, plaster walls, taical, wheat flour, chemicals ...
4. PP Woven Bag with Bottoms
- The bag has 1 layer of PP woven fabric coated with PP bonding plastic. The two ends of the bag are covered by rectangular PP adhesive, when the material is closed, it will be in the form of a block, with an inlet valve at the corner, the valve has a 1-way principle, self-closing. The cover is printed with Flexo 2 sides, images and colors according to customer requirements. The product can withstand a tonnage of 25 - 50 Kg. Bags used to pack cement, plaster, taical, flour, chemicals.
III. PRODUCTION PROCESS OF TEXTILE PP
- The production process of cheap PP woven bags can be encapsulated in the following stages: Plastic beads - Threads - Weaving - PE coated (if any) - In Flexo (if any) - Finished products. The main steps to creating a complete product include:
- Making PP yarn: Put the PP plastic beads into the hopper of the fiber generator. Thanks to the suction from the suction machine, PP granules are fed into the extruder. Here the melting process takes place and the extrusion screw of liquid plastic into the mouth of the mold has the length and width can be adjusted as required. The formed plastic film continues to flow through the shaped cooling water tank. The cutter shaft splits the plastic film into filaments with a width of 2-3 mm. After having the yarn of the required size, the heating element will help stabilize the yarn and then put it into a spinning machine. In the process of creating yarn, waste products are recovered, cut small and returned to the extruder.
- Weaving PP fabric: After having PP yarn according to the available size, the yarn rolls are put into a six shuttle circular loom. Here, the yarn is woven into a tube and then rolled into PP.
- Coated with PP film (if any): Forklift transports the PP fabric roll to a film coating machine to coat with a thick PP layer of 30. After the moisture-proof fabric is coated with a film to increase cohesion, the PP fabric rolls to take away printing.
- Printing on woven PP bags (if any): Normally for normal woven PP bags, or PE-coated bags, people conduct printing by different printing technologies, in which OPP film is Professional and most beautiful. Particularly for cheap PP woven bags, this stage is minimized to save costs.
- Cutting finished products and packaging: PP woven rolls go through the folding system (if any) and then cut the finished products. People can sew first and then print later or print first and then sew. At the end of this process, the finished product goes through the automatic counting conveyor and packages
IV. APPLICATIONS OF TEXTILE PP
- Application of woven pp bag is quite popular on the market today.
1. Agricultural product packaging
- Woven PP bags are widely used in storing and transporting agricultural products such as seafood, food, fruits, vegetables, etc. PP bags used in agriculture generally include PP woven bags, chemical PP bags, PP bags, Vegetable woven bags and fruit net bags.
2. Food packaging
- PP woven bags are increasingly used for food packaging. Common types of woven bags include woven PP bags, woven PP bags, corn woven bags, etc.
3. Application in geotechnical engineering
- PP woven fabric is widely used in the construction of irrigation works, roads, railways, ports, mines, buildings, .... With the functions of filtering, drainage, isolation and anti-leakage, PP woven fabric is one of the most common synthetic methods.
4. Travel and transportation
- Temporary tents, sunshades, and various travel bags can be made of PP woven fabric. In addition, plastic woven fabric can also be used as fences and screens during construction.
5. Daily supplies
- PP woven bags are mostly used by everyone, whether workers, farmers, or commodity agents etc. You can find plastic woven products (such as shopping bags, bags). logistics etc) in stores, warehouses and houses, almost everywhere.
6. Flood control products
- Woven bags play an important role in reducing or preventing the adverse effects of floodwaters. They are widely used in dam construction, river banks, roads and railways. Woven polypropylene bags are widely used all over the world.
7. Special woven bags
- Special woven bags are used to serve a number of special purposes. For example, UV-proof woven bags have anti-UV and anti-aging functions, allowing them to have a longer life under sunlight. Ultraviolet protection polypropylene tubing can be used for buildings of airbags.
Instruction for use of PP / PP woven packaging
- Customers note: Must use the right packaging according to the prescribed load, in accordance with the storage process (Temperature, outdoor ....), according to the original packaging structure calculated to suit the product. products inside.
- How to store in the warehouse is also very important: preserving in a dry, cool place, avoiding rain and sunshine reduces the durability of packaging.
- How to lay a layer when the packaging already contains products should be noted, arrange up to 10 layers, the layers are arranged neatly, so that the force is evenly distributed.
- Above are the sharing of PP packaging that we want to send to you.Wenzhou Lingke Company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of packaging for quality customers. Need advice, please contact us immediately!