This category is empty.
Views: 37 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-27 Origin: Site
Today, Lingkewill takes you to know about the printing methods of the Polypropylene bag we currently use.
(1) Offset printing: This printing method is to transfer the ink stained on the rubber surface to the paper surface by a roller-type gel impression. It is quite extensive in China, and the quality process is stable, such as newspapers and magazines, packaging, PVC, stickers.
(2) Gravure printing: Gravure printing is to fill the entire printing plate surface with ink, and then use a special ink scraping mechanism to remove the blank part of the ink, so that the ink only remains in the cells of the graphic part, and then Under the action of large pressure, the ink is transferred to the surface of the substrate to obtain printed matter. For example, cigarette labels, alcohol labels, instant noodle pockets, sugar paper, and other high-quality printing products with high printing quantities.
(3) Screen printing: refers to the use of silk screen as the base, and the use of photosensitive plate-making methods to make screen printing plates with graphics. According to the printing characteristics, the number that can be printed is very small, dozens of sheets can be printed, and the shape of the printing plate can be changed.
(4) Flexible plate: printing by the method of transferring ink through an anilox roller, which is a type of letterpress printing process, referred to as flexo printing. Printing and packaging products, substrate materials are relatively extensive! Especially for plastic products and corrugated boxes, it has very unique advantages.
(5) Inkjet printing: Inkjet printing is a non-contact, pressure-free, and printing-free printing. The information stored in the electronic computer can be printed by entering the inkjet printer. Inkjet printing uses an inkjet printer. An inkjet printer is a high-tech digital printing device that is "non-contact" with inkjet printing. Therefore, it can be used without any material restrictions. , Photo, crystal, metal plate, floor tile, porcelain, disc, acrylic, plexiglass, EVA.KT board, leather, silicone, plastic, PP, PE, PVC, cloth, sticker, stone, etc. . It is divided into black and white inkjet and color inkjet according to color; it is divided into synchronous inkjet and asynchronous inkjet according to the inkjet method.
(6) Pad printing: It belongs to one of the special printing methods. It can print text, graphics and images on the surface of irregularly shaped objects, and it is now becoming an important special printing. The principle is like stamping, and the shapes of substrates that can be printed are also various. For example, the printing of toothpaste cylinders is faster than silk screen printing. The principle is like stamping, and the shapes of substrates that can be printed are also various. For example, the printing of toothpaste cylinders is faster than the screen printing!
(7) Digital printing: Refers to the digitalization of part or all of the whole process. Digital printing is a new printing method that prints computer files directly on paper, which is different from the tedious process of traditional printing. Its characteristics: one sheet printing, no need to make a plate, immediately preferred, instant error correction, variable printing, printing on demand. Digital printing is a comprehensive technology developed on the basis of printing technology. It takes electronic text as a carrier and transmits it to digital printing equipment through the network to realize direct printing. No printing plate and variable information are the biggest features in the printing production process, covering a variety of technical fields such as printing, electronics, computers, networks, and communications.